Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann has reportedly received a settlement from CNN after a $275 million lawsuit for falsely attacking him last year.

“CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann. The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington,” Fox 19 reported.

Sandmann sued CNN for $275 million over their coverage of the confrontation he, donning a “Make America Great Again” hat, had with elderly Native American Nathan Phillips while visiting Washington, D.C. in January of last year.

The full video and firsthand accounts showed it was Phillips who had intimidated Sandmann while he and his fellow students from Covington Catholic High School were merely performing school cheers in order to dissolve racist taunts from members of the Black Hebrew Israelites group.

“CNN brought down the full force of its corporate power, influence, and wealth on Nicholas by falsely attacking, vilifying, and bullying him despite the fact that he was a minor child,” reads the suit, which was filed in March.

Sandmann also filed lawsuits against The Washington Post and NBC Universal, each for at least $250 million. 

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes,” Sandmann attorneys Lin Wood said last year.

“CNN couldn’t resist the idea that here’s a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him,” he added.

The Sandmann family sought a combined $800 million in damages from CNN, the Post, and NBC Universal.

“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” Lin Wood said of the remaining lawsuits.

In early February, Sandmann’s lawyers released a list of 54 individuals and news organizations that they sent letters to, telling them to preserve evidence for potential lawsuits.