Viruses are far too small to be prevented by most masks, except specialized ones created for that purpose and which were far too expensive and complicated for the general public to wear and constantly changing or cleaning. It is also widely accepted that wearing a mask for an extended period is unhealthy for the wearer for practical and scientific reasons.
Paul Elias Alexander, Ph.D., has written an article for LifeSite today that summarizes all of the most prominent and damaging lies that have fueled ongoing fear and prompted a large number of Americans and citizens of other countries to accept the COVID vaccines to return to an everyday life supposedly.
Alexander’s acquaintance compiled the following list of 47 studies proving that masks are ineffective in preventing COVID infection and transmission, as well as a second list of 32 studies confirming the harmful health effects of regular mask use, particularly in young children.
This has become a rising, significant issue in recent months. The potentially harmful physical and mental impacts, particularly on children with almost no risk of COVID damage, have become increasingly pronounced and extremely concerning.
Besides 47 studies on face masks showing that they are ineffective, LifeSite also reported 32 mask side effects and health implications.
1. Deoxygenation caused by a surgical mask during major surgery
2. Structural characteristics on the dynamic breathing resistance of a medical face mask
3. Respiratory effects of using a N95-type mask in pregnant healthcare workers
4. Healthcare providers’ headaches and the N95 face-mask
5. A randomized controlled trial of the use of surgical face masks to minimize the incidence of the common cold among health-care workers in Japan
6. The amount of oxygen reducing in your brain’s blood
7. Effects of the N95 filtering facepiece respirator on healthcare workers’ health
8. COVID-19-related skin reactions in health-care professionals wearing personal protective equipment
9. Candida growth
10. A highly nasty adverse effect of wearing masks is known as “mask mouth”
11. Mouth fungus
13. Mould and infections
14. Mould colonization in your sinuses
15. A study on the effectiveness of disposable face masks
16. The elastic in surgical face masks to stimulate ear protrusion in children
17. Allergies due to the mask collecting particles
18. The physiological impact of wearing an N95 mask
19. Other face mask side effects and health implications
20. Surgical caps, face masks, external surfaces of infusion bottles
21. Mask production “factory” produces a lot of masks
22. Allergies and the Immune System
23. Virus interactions with bacteria
24. Viruses and bacteria unite
25. Psychological effects of wearing a mask
26. A child’s emotional, intellectual development side effects
27. Mental health issues
28. Long-term psychological effects of wearing face masks
29. Negative psychological consequences
30. Face Masks, empathy and dis-inhibition
31. Microplastic fibers in the environment
32. Become vectors of enhanced transmission for both the wearer and other people